Welcome to Grade Two!
- First Day of Grade 2! School starts at 8:45am, students are to line up at the “2” painted on the blacktop and will be greeted at the second bell!
- We will begin our day with a short assembly in the gym.
- School supplies that require labeling will be sent home with instructions today.
- Mass at 11:15am
- Dismissal at 12:15pm
- First FULL day of Grade 2–> please return labelled school supplies today
- School Wide “Walkabout” to discuss expectations around the school grounds (10:30am-12:00pm)
- Meet the Teacher Night 6:00pm, the evening will begin in the school gymnasium
- First Music class with Mrs. Fawcett
- School Assembly at 9:00am
- P.E. with Mr. Durante
Important Things to Note
1. Our Grade 2 blog will be updated weekly to allow for “Week at a Glance” updates throughout the year.
2. We will have a classroom Instagram account to give parents an inside scoop on what we’re up to in the classroom. You may follow: @soakingupeverysecond
3. Grade 2’s will have P.E. class with Mr. Durante three days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday) and one extra D.P.A. class with Ms. Haughian (Monday). Music with Mrs. Fawcett is twice a week (Monday and Thursday).
4. More information about our classroom routines and expectations will be discussed at our Meet the Teacher Night on Wednesday the 4th. I’m looking forward to meeting you all there!
Get lots of sleep and plenty of fun and exercise and we will see each other on Tuesday the 3rd!