Welcome to Grade 4!
Welcome to the 2017/2018 School year! Below are some links, information and updates that will be helpful…sometimes even pictures!
Teacher: Mrs. Casey Sisk
Special Education Assistants: Mrs. Laila Davies and Mrs. Linda Potter
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are responsible for getting their planners signed by both their teacher and parent daily.
- Need to check Google Classroom page regularly.
- Are expected to read for 20 minutes every night.
- Are expected to complete the list of spelling activities at least once every two weeks (once per spelling list.)
- Come to school with a positive attitude!
- Prompt child to show you their planner (but it is still the child’s responsibility!)
- Communicate any concerns or days of absence to the teacher promptly.
- Check your child’s progress on their Fresh Grade Portfolio often.